Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSales
Producthero is a leading organization in the field of e-commerce, based in Amsterdam. In addition to a product comparison platform for consumers, Producthero CSS provides thousands of retail customers in Europe with a platform to improve their shopping advertisements. Our CSS services and platform are also used by hundreds of Online Marketing Agencies across Europe. As a Partner Manager at Producthero, you will work for our most important customers and partnerships to understand the benefits of CSS and the Shopping Ad Platform. If you have a passion for eCommerce and are thrilled with building and maintaining relationships, we are looking for you!
What will you do?
You are in daily contact with leading retailers and online marketing agencies. You assist them in using our tools so they can get the most out of our services. In addition, you are the first link for potential customers to explain the benefits of Producthero. Besides, you will also be involved in;
- Managing your partner portfolio. Train your partners so that they can successfully use our solutions and can grow to the next partner level;
- Supporting partners in onboarding, demos, new functionalities, and developments in the Shopping landscape;
- Meeting new and existing customers via phone, Google Meet, at the office, or trade fairs & events;
- Strengthening the relationship with existing and also new partners. You collect their feedback to ensure that our tools and service become even better;
- Expanding your network, discovering opportunities to create blog posts, customer cases, and webinars for both partners and advertisers. You work closely with the marketing team.
..really enthusiastic about marketing and want to get other people excited and teach them something about online product advertising. Ideally, you already have experience in creating content at an online marketing agency or retailer.
In addition, you meet the following profile:
- You have 1 year of experience in Online Marketing, Customer Success, or Partner Management.
- Speak fluent English and Dutch.
- You have a passion for online marketing or eCommerce.
- A proactive and cheerful attitude.
- You are communicatively strong and socially skilled;
What do we offer?
- A realistic salary and pension plan.
- Unlimited education budget.
- Discount on a Onefit sports subscription.
- Experienced online specialists to learn from.
- Focus on development with personal coaching.
- Unique office in a monumental chapel: center of Amsterdam
- Outings & drinks
- And of course.. very sociable colleagues!